Terms and Conditions
The contract is between the band and the client.
Payment must be made in cash and be given to the band at the start of the night of the event date. Or provided via Bank Transfer no later than 7 Days before event start.
1) The Band will provide a full PA system and the musical equipment required. Stage lighting will also be provided. Please note that the lighting is only for the stage and not for the full venue or dance floor. The Bands equipment is not for use by guests unless previously agreed, and this is only at the band’s discretion.
2) A non-refundable booking fee of €300.00 will be required at the time of booking to secure the booking, failure to comply will result in the date being made available to other clients.
3) The full fee is due in cash on the night of the performance but alternative payment can be arranged before the performance date. Bank transfers and other payments must be paid and cleared 7 Days prior to the performance.
4) Please note, all booking fee’s are non-refundable.
5) All verbal agreements are confirmed by the electronic signing of a contract.
6) The hirer is to provide a suitable performing area. Unless otherwise agreed, the hirer must provide an electrical supply meeting, or exceeding RECI standards. For any outdoor events, suitable dry cover must be provided.
7) On occasion, it may be necessary to use alternative musicians (dep’s) This is a back up if any musician takes unwell, is injured, or for any other reason unable to be there. We have this as a security for the client. This allows us to guarantee that the band will not pull out due to the above reasons. There will be no reduction to the fee. A dep does not constitute grounds for cancellation.
8) Any amendments to this contract must be made in writing, at least 8 weeks prior to the event date. It is the responsibility of the engager to make sure the event runs as planned and on time.
9) The Crush will learn one specific song as a first dance as long as the song is possible for the band to learn. This must be provided at least 8 weeks before the event date.